Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Looking Back




The last three weeks have been wonderful and emotionally draining. I feel like I have run a marathon, but honestly, I don't think I could run across the yard if I tried. David Andrew (or "Dew" for short) is such a blessing to our family, but the new routine, or lack of one altogether, is taking its toll on everyone!

In the midst of adjusting to a new baby, my oldest baby has gone to camp for the week! She has rarely even spent the night away, and at the last minute we decided this opportunity would be good for her. She had a tough time deciding whether or not to go, but in the end I don't think she wanted to miss out on the experience.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of "Dew" - can't wait to see Dew and his Mommy tomorrow!!! Love you friend and thank you for sharing with us!

    By the way..... you WILL get him on a schedule. I think Zachary was 8 weeks before we got his schedule mastered.

    Love you!
    Tina B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope, he is precious !!! I can't wait to hold him and give him a big squeeze :) I am looking forward to hearing about camp for Mikayla too. So much to catch up on. I miss you.

    love you,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gosh. He is soo cute. Looks just like a Kuckel. I hope he's not 10 by the time I get to meet him:-). Hang in there and get some sleep!
    Love,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Click here to view this photo book larger

Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.