Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Special Day


My twin sons, Benjamin and Joseph, celebrated their 8th birthday yesterday. I made a special Lego Luke Skywalker cake, and we had family come visit. I have to say, I have never in all my life seen so many Legos!

"Hear, my son, and accept my sayings, and the years of your life will be many. I have directed you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in upright paths, when you walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run, you will not stumble." Proverbs 4:10-12

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Benjamin and Joseph :) It sounds like y'all had a great cake and fun with family. Many blessings to you both.

    love,
    Susan, Chris and Olivia Neal

    ReplyDelete

Click here to view this photo book larger

Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.